Well we have had a few days away and it is time to get back to making some comments and adding some pictures. Got home to find the plants had done well under the care of our son so maybe he will learn to be a gardener too.Made a walking tour of the yard and flower beds to find lilies, columbine, anemones, iris and peony all trying to make their way out of the ground. Tulips too of course. I started hoeing as the seedling weeds and dandelions are already coming too!
Here are some pictures of flowers and plants at my wife's Aunt
and Uncle in Florida. They live in the Aurora Missionary Village.You can find out about it here.
Also waiting impatiently for seeds from many places. Where I will grow all this stuff I do not know for sure but I will find a way!
No comments:
Post a Comment