Thoughts and information on garden growing on the Canadian Prairies
Hi Clayton,What a cold! what a sky! today we had -4C at night and on the radio they said 'cold' - I am laughing, cos in gebruary 2 years ago it was -35C.Normally we have spring starting march/april, but this february is unusual. however if you shall send seeds, you should rush :)Greetings,
You almost begin to think that "cold" is a state of mind! Today is better already at - 19 C. Our car would not start, even in the garage, yesterday.I am in a rush for spring but here it would mean very dry times I think.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi Clayton,
What a cold! what a sky! today we had -4C at night and on the radio they said 'cold' - I am laughing, cos in gebruary 2 years ago it was -35C.
Normally we have spring starting march/april, but this february is unusual. however if you shall send seeds, you should rush :)
Greetings,
You almost begin to think that "cold" is a state of mind! Today is better already at - 19 C. Our car would not start, even in the garage, yesterday.
I am in a rush for spring but here it would mean very dry times I think.
Post a Comment