Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cold night and gloomy days

Well we have been struck by the cold weather at -5C last night. Today was cool and grey.
I went out and took some pictures of plants right away in the morning and of course there was frost on everything. Illustrated are Clematis Duchess of Albany (2), Hollyhock seedling, Clematis ASAO seedling. I am hoping that there will still be some hardy blossoms but this is the prelude to winter so I should be glad they have done so well till now.

If you are visiting here, please check out the link to Ewa's Garden. She has a great pictorial visit to a garden in Poland.

1 comment:

Ewa said...

oooh, it is even hard to read it!
our temperature is not dropping under 0 yet.
We are having now so called Golden Autumn - warm, sunny and golden leaves....
Greetings,