

This post has little to do with these pictures. They are of the flower and set fruit of the Blue Honeysuckle.
Two days ago I pulled out 2 pots of Blackberry Candy Lily Pardancanda norrisii which I had put in a window well last fall. What a pleasant surprise to find that they had new growth coming. My understanding was that they were not hardy at our winter temperatures. It must have been just right in the window well.
Both plants are now repotted and in the plant room under the lights. Here is a link to Rob's Plants website with some good information.
Over the last several days I have transplanted a number of Blue Honeysuckle seedlings and also some Clematis integrifolia seedlings. The plant room is getting very full and there are many more seeds waiting to germinate. I really need to get the cover on my greenhouse!
No comments:
Post a Comment