I also was in contact with a number of people regarding flower seeds so will see what arrives in the next several weeks. I am running out of room in my basement hideaway. Bought more lights to set up next week but shelf space is the issue. Imagination needed!
Thoughts and information on garden growing on the Canadian Prairies
Saturday, March 3, 2007
And so on
Well this was a quiet week for me except for a series of x-rays for hiatus hernia issues. Wednesday was good as I went to MCC during the lunch hour to listen to a young lady from Generations at Risk speak about HIV/AIDS issues in Central America and Africa . They are trying so hard to help. And for each person touched there is no doubt that it makes a difference! The Ten Thousand Villages Store that I work at is in the same building.
I also was in contact with a number of people regarding flower seeds so will see what arrives in the next several weeks. I am running out of room in my basement hideaway. Bought more lights to set up next week but shelf space is the issue. Imagination needed!
I also was in contact with a number of people regarding flower seeds so will see what arrives in the next several weeks. I am running out of room in my basement hideaway. Bought more lights to set up next week but shelf space is the issue. Imagination needed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment