Thoughts and information on garden growing on the Canadian Prairies
Monday, February 25, 2008
Activity in the plant room - a hodge-podge
My first Clematis integrifolia from my own plant Clematis viticella still blooming Seed forming on Clematis viticella Three Clematis seedlings from 2 lots of seed received from Calgary
The problem of course is that all this stuff is still in need of protection till the frost danger is past! I am very glad for the extra daylight though and so we will keep trying to get more plants started. I have a line on a potential source of a small greenhouse but have not had a reply back on price and delivery. How were your tomatoes?
2 comments:
The plants are looking healthy! I hope you can hang in there till spring! It's great to see some melting in the last few days here in northern SK.
The problem of course is that all this stuff is still in need of protection till the frost danger is past! I am very glad for the extra daylight though and so we will keep trying to get more plants started. I have a line on a potential source of a small greenhouse but have not had a reply back on price and delivery.
How were your tomatoes?
Post a Comment