Dwarf Columbine "Cameo"
Dwarf Larkspur "Gentian Blue"
Malope 'Vulcan'
Coleus "Black Dragon"
Balloon Flower 'Hakone White'
Also have ordered seed from Specialty Perennials and am waiting for their arrival.
Some blue honeysuckle berries arrived from Siberia and I have most of the seeds extracted. Looking forward to planting.
Some picture of activities in the plant room.
Viticella BC2 producing a single seed under lights.
Clematis recta growing around the lights.
Daylily seedlings.
Trumpet Lily Seedlings.
A Blue Honeysuckle shoot snipped off and set as a cutting. My version of tissue culture!
Siberian Iris seedlings getting started. Like thin thread.
Blue Honeysuckle cuttings with leaves starting to show.






3 comments:
It looks like you're growing some unique plants! Have you pinched the clematis yet? I got good advice when someone told me to pinch it to get lush growth. Sometimes you have to keep it pinched or you just run out of space!
I have begun to nip the C. recta seedlings and also the ASAO and Harlow Carr. My C. viticella seedlings I have just been taking off bits here and there because they ahve bloomed since Christmas and continue to grow and produce buds.
I planted 216 Blue honeysuckle seeds yesterday and still have seed which I will plant in spring as well.
Thanks for dropping by.
Clayton, I really admire your talents about starting new plants from seeds, from cuttings - lot of things to learn for me :)
thanks for that ewahote.com - funny. I got a hotel out there! I wonder what is the origin of that name - maybe some Polish people...??
Post a Comment