


Well we have temperatures up and down -2C at Wed. noon, -24C this am and on it goes. So what's a gardener to do but go to their plant room and transplant!!Daylilies, from my own and Calgary, are coming up as well as Trumpet lilies from Poland and my own Tall Pink which I need to find the information card on. Great to see. Received a package of cuttings which I am starting as well so hope this works. The sun is shining so today is bright and beautiful.
2 comments:
Hey Clayton!
I'm really enjoying your winter pictures! I'm starting to go stir crazy with this weather!
Hope you're keeping warm!
Koren in Saskatoon
Thanks for dropping by!
Are you the one who talked about trying to get Blue Honeysuckle? I have a number now and will have more in the spring as I have seed to start and got an email from Russia today saying there were berries on the way. Will they get here? Who knows?
They start very well from tip cuttings.
Post a Comment