I wish I could have gone to Gardenscape this year. I enjoyed it two years ago. It's a good place to rub shoulders with the other garden types. Good luck with all the columbines - that will be so pretty.
The show was good but when you work there it seems to take a long time! The Ten Thousand Villages booth did quite well as they try to sell as well as promote the products.
I really appreciate getting to visit but often where you want to stop is where others want to go as well. Still all in all a good show.
I am hoping last years planting of Columbine will give lots of blooms this year!
2 comments:
I wish I could have gone to Gardenscape this year. I enjoyed it two years ago. It's a good place to rub shoulders with the other garden types. Good luck with all the columbines - that will be so pretty.
The show was good but when you work there it seems to take a long time! The Ten Thousand Villages booth did quite well as they try to sell as well as promote the products.
I really appreciate getting to visit but often where you want to stop is where others want to go as well. Still all in all a good show.
I am hoping last years planting of Columbine will give lots of blooms this year!
Post a Comment