Thursday, February 26, 2009

Today

What a surprise when I got up this morning to find the temperature a whopping - 34 C! How bad is that? It seems we are going to get a few cold hits before March; and someone told me yesterday that the Farmer's Almanac says March will be bad too! Ouch. I want to plant seeds.....................
Winter sunrise from a few days ago!
The last few days has brought fresh snow as well, which we need.

While looking for sources of Blue Honeysuckle (you may know them as Haskap or Lonicera edulis or...) I have found the greatest picture and I want to go pick the fruit but the photo is from 2005 and I have emailed with the photographer and he will not be going back there soon. Also found this photographer on Webshots and he seems to have been in the same area. It looks like a wonderful natural area in Eastern Russia (Siberia) where the Blue Honeysuckle grows wild! I want to go!
There are also some new pictures on my Clematis Blog and my Penturning Blog this morning.

No comments: