Well it has been quite a nice month so far. Fresh snow falling today and yesterday has returned some of the white to the landscape. Here is a scene looking out over Iroquois Lake at Pebble Baye Resort in Saskatchewan. There are fishing shacks in the very far distance and it was a beautiful view as we had our lunch in the car on the approach to the boat launch. Here is a link to my Picasa online albums. You can find out about Pebble Baye at my Pebble Baye Blog.Otherwise I am watching and waiting for seedlings of Blue Honeysuckle to germinate and also making cuttings of Fuchsia and Ivy as well as of a Chrysanthemum which I liked very much. Also there are a number of baggies with Clematis seed and I did find one seed with a rootlet so hopefully in the next few weeks there will be lots of life showing up under the lights.
No comments:
Post a Comment