Friday, July 30, 2010

Posting time please!

Well I am just not getting here but at least I am catching up on some weed killing. Flowers are everywhere and it has been a great summer for growth. You can follow some of the flowers on Picasaweb. More coming soon.
 This is a new Asiatic Lily seedling blooming for the first time. I like it!

3 comments:

Sheryl at Providence North said...

I like it too! Is that a campanula in the frist picture with the bee?

Northern Beauty Seeker said...

Very nice lily! This has been a great year indeed. I have never seen so many wildflowers.

Have a great weekend!

Clayton said...

The flower is a wild blue bell or Harebell (Campanula rotundiflora). We have an area where I spread what was a wild flower seed mix. I think it will have come from that but also we are seeing a bunch of wild strawberries which we have not had before.
I am really thrilled with my lilies from seed and others I have purchased but lost a whole row in the garden due to too much wet.