Lilies are showing up either as little bulbs which were harvested last fall or bulblets gathered here and there.
Clematis cirrhosa seedlings from about 4 years ago. Can't seem to get them to bloom but they are staying alive. 2 did loose all their leaves and appear dead so we will see.
The very first Edible Blue Honeysuckle. Not stratified but poured out of the envelope from dry storage. Hope it has some brothers and sisters!
Ponkan orange seedlings. There seem to be a lot of seeds in these oranges from the grocery store. I tried some last year but left them outside too long and they froze or died earlier or maybe they will make it. Spring will tell the story.
2 comments:
Looks like everything is coming along nicely!
Hi Jennifer. Thanks for dropping by this Prairie site. I am always surprised at who drops in. I like all the color over on your blog.
I am sure the return of growth compared to light usage here is not going to be equal but I like to get started.
Post a Comment