The Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention seven random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention seven random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks to Norah over at The Vine for the kind nomination. This winter has not seen me be very versatile as I have not been posting much and truthfully not reading much. Torn rotator cuff part of the no computer use.
And I lost several of my favourite blogs when Craig Larson from Wind and Water Farm at Swan river Manitoba decided to remove his from the web for the time being. Craig wrote very eloquently about Edible Blue Honeysuckle, Earth Bag Shelters and Greenhouses, as well as several other topics. I miss him!
********************************************************************************************************
Seven things about me.
1) I grew up on a very small farm in Central Saskatchewan (Nipawin area)
2) I miss the trees since we moved to Saskatoon! That is why I keep planting more here.
3) I worked in Malting Barley Breeding as a Tech for nearly 24 years. And I really am not a drinker!
4) If I could start over again in plants I would grow more fruit!
5) We have been to Cuba twice to work on a church/learning centre in Palmira near Ceinfuegos.
6) Since I will be 67 this year it seems like the chance to develop an Edible Blue Honeysuckle for the market is unlikely but I am going to try!
7) I am very thankful for a good life after retirement. Especially with all the fuss these days about Old Age Security et al.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
But I do follow several (not 15) and they are a pleasure to acknowledge here today.
1) Norah already has a link here over at Aagaard Farms, The Vine above.
2) Sheryl over at Providence Acres Farm
3) Lisa at Northern Exposure Gardening
4) Ms. S at Gardening With Latitude
5) Bernis over at Honeyberry USA
6) Dave at Alberta Home Gardening
7) I will mention Cold Climate Gardening but I could not link up today to leave a note.
8) I have just started following Dave over at Growing the Home Garden
9) Also read this blog Duskwind Farm
Thanks to all these folks for their contribution to life in the garden.
1 comment:
Hi Clayton, thanks for the very kind mention! I will put my thinking cap on and find 7 interesting things about myself. :) Will post soon.
Post a Comment