Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring pictures.

 Iris Diamond Blush seedlings as well as Hemerocallis lilioasphodelus also known as H. flava. You can also see some stakes  for Clematis there as well. I did start a few seeds but I have several small pails of bags with seed from a variety of Clematis which I did not start.

 Edible Blue Honeysuckle #29 seedlings. Germination this winter in all lots has been mediocre.
 An Easter lily which I held over. I have never seen a blossom come out flat. More soon.
So have a Blessed Easter anyway!

2 comments:

Aagaard Farms said...

Always enjoy your pictures! Interesting lily!

Clayton said...

Hi Norah!

Thanks for dropping by. That lily is totally strange. But it is a flower so we are enjoying it.
I have been dropping by your site to follow the events going on this spring but I have not stopped to say hi. You folks are doing some neat things so interested to see how the bale cold frame works out and so on.

Happy Easter!