Well last week did not work out as planned! Either the weather was the
pits, I did not have a camera or something else demanded attention. But I
did get a few shots one morning along the roadside west of our acreage
and so we will start the July off with last week's topic.
Astragalus
Tragopogon dubious - Yellow Goat's Beard
Thistle
Achillea millifolium - White Yarrow
Rosa arkansana - Prairie Rose
Aster
Campanula rotundafolia - Bluebell
Rudbeckia serotina - Black-eyed Susan
Sadly my plant identification facilities are failing me these days for some of these and I just don't have time to dig into proper botanical names. If you are dropping in and can identify any of the missing plants, please leave you comment.
2 comments:
Sometimes i think flowers like to grow free because in garden they don't seems to grow so well
Lovely photos. This has been a great year for wild flowers around here as wll with all the rain we had in June. There are several different types of what looks to be wild vetch around that are just gorgeous.
Love getting out an seeing what Mother Nature is sending up. :)
Post a Comment