Well my 100 Narcissus bulbs are now in some kind of growing media. The pebble bowls are growing slowly but surely and now I have put the rest in trays in my workshop.
And of course it is winter white although right now as I am posting this the sun is shining!
3 comments:
Those narcissus will have grand display. Come on spring!
Narcissus are like rays of sunshine. I bet you can't wait! I tried some paperwhites this winter for indoor forcing but they aren't doing much. I think I will have to get out to a garden centre and bring home a mass of hyacinths to fill the house up with scent. Good news here is that the pussywillows are opening. Yay! :)
Thanks for the comments
I am surprised at how variable the bulbs are. But then they were rescued so to speak after being in the store for full fall and then went to the clearing house.
Started potting up Lily bulbs as they are growing roots and some are starting shoots. I really hoped to get a couple more weeks out of them being in the fridge!
Post a Comment