Friday, March 2, 2018

Following up on seeds and stuff!

Well I did a quick tour of my plants in the woodwork shop this morning and I am excited to see buds opening on my seedling Clematis crispa! The third picture is an unknown but I think likely a Clematis crispa as well.





There are also several pots of lily seeds growing very spindly in the shop as well. I wish I could have put them in the ground instead but I am trying to keep them going!



In the basement furnace room I also have a few pots of other stuff started as well. I am forever trying mandarin oranges so now there are Clementines growing with some interesting color variety in the leaves!

Note the little 3 leaf "weed" growing beside the Clementine. This is a seedling from the potting soil!


Over the summer and fall I also collected sees here and there of Iris and lilies. There are several pots of Lilium dauricum and a few Trumpets lilies.


This section has a few pots of Clematis hirsutissima and several other Clematis.



No comments: