Of course our dogs have run through these same trials so it looks worse than it really is. But you can see the digging they did for food.
Here are some flowers for fun. The Phalaenopsis are starting to bloom, even the rescued plants have buds and flowers! Note the Easter Lily (Nellie's White) coming along nicely. This plant was held over from last Easter and it may make it in time for this Easter.
You can see a few leaves of Amaryllis behind this flower. So far the Amaryllis have not sent up any buds. These are held over from last winter and have grown very good leaves.
Some new pictures over on the Lily Blog as well.
3 comments:
Great photos! It's neat checkin' out the tracks, isn't it. The orchids look wonderful!
My former boss gave my wife a Phal.orchid at my retirement party (go figure, he didn't want her to be left out!). So we have gathered a few others one way or another. Several I rescued at the grocery store and Home Depot.
On the topic of snow; there was not much came down and today was +4C!
I always find it thrilling to see deer tracks. Do you have to put netting over some of your plants and shrubs to keep them from eating them? I noticed that some of my neighbours do that. Once we rejuvenate our front yard I am wondering if we will have to do that too.
Love the orchids - great photos! Nice to see some colour in the winter. :)
Post a Comment