Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Please don't give up on me

I am trying to find a new template that reads easy but has some good features.
Here is some eye candy to compensate.
First Clematis alpina Ruby

Next Clematis integrifolia bud and a Clematis hybrid seedling of unknown parentage. I thought it was from C. Lagoon seed but it behaves entirely differently.


And then the morning sun tiptoeing into the trees!

5 comments:

Northern Beauty Seeker said...

Oh my! Now those clematis are eye candy. :)

Love the morning light in the trees. The soft dappled summer light through the trees has got to be one of my favourite ways to experience light. Very pretty photo.

Aagaard Farms said...

Gorgeous photos! Is Clematis alpina 'Ruby' the same as Clematis alpina rubrum? I've had a lady tell me no, and I though you might have some insight!

Clayton said...

Here is a link to the ultimate source on the web. http://www.clematis.hull.ac.uk/index.cfm

I see from the list that there is a "rubra" but not rubrum so I suspect that is miss speak or mislabel. Not as bad as a missed Clematis for sure. Ha. I have a number of them just coming to bloom so more pictures coming.

Gardenista said...

I've seen that blogger added new templates but so far have survived the temptation! Nice clematis. It's fun to see the new ones that show up at your place.

Aagaard Farms said...

Thanks for the link! Your new 'look' is great!