Thoughts and information on garden growing on the Canadian Prairies
Nice blog. Like the title of garden "The door garden". Your blog is short and less time consuming. Still enjoyed it very much.
Thanks for recommending the Door Garden blog. It has a wealth of good information on it.
Thanks for dropping in. I try to be concise and helpful with what I post. There are so many "resource" blogs that are much better than I could ever post.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Nice blog. Like the title of garden "The door garden". Your blog is short and less time consuming. Still enjoyed it very much.
Thanks for recommending the Door Garden blog. It has a wealth of good information on it.
Thanks for dropping in. I try to be concise and helpful with what I post. There are so many "resource" blogs that are much better than I could ever post.
Post a Comment